IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New glad libya is a minor side issue, provoked indeed
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New And the 1500 more going to Iraq announced this week.
New And assassination Tuesdays (i.e. who do I kill with a drone today?)
New yeah, when you double down on shrub, the argument that rmoney would be worse
doesn't really wash very well
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New OK, we're not living in the same world ... I'm done
--

Drew
     Taibbi/Rolling Stone and Democracy Now on the $9B fine - (Ashton) - (16)
         It amazes me that Scott defends these people. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
             So, are 2nd Amendment remedies the answer? - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 The Second Amendment doesn't apply, but ... - (mmoffitt)
             Read me in my posts, please... -NT - (Another Scott) - (12)
                 http://forum.iwethey.org/forum/post/396142/ :-) -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                     #300235, #305866, #332955, #349171, #389566, etc. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                         Man, I forgot that real estate thread -NT - (drook)
                         Two things. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                             Hmm... - (Another Scott)
                             What percentage of Chase's profits are represented by the 9 billion? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                 That's not the only issue though - (drook) - (5)
                                     glad libya is a minor side issue, provoked indeed -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                         And the 1500 more going to Iraq announced this week. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                             And assassination Tuesdays (i.e. who do I kill with a drone today?) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                 yeah, when you double down on shrub, the argument that rmoney would be worse - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     OK, we're not living in the same world ... I'm done -NT - (drook)

Hello, boys and girls!
90 ms