IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hitler Lookalike Spotted Across Germany

Germans have been stunned by sightings of an Adolf Hitler lookalike pumping gas and confronting right-wing extremists in recent weeks. The appearances have gone viral across social media but fears of a copycat were quashed by reports that it was a publicity stunt for a satirical movie that is due to start filming this weekend. "Look Who’s Back" is the adaptation of a novel by Timur Vermes that imagines a modern-day Germany where the Nazi dictator awakes from a 60-year sleep with no recollection of the events of 1945.

Described as Germany’s answer to "Borat," it is being made by Munich production house Constantin Films and stars German actor Oliver Masucci as Hitler. The actor was seen in full costume filling up his car and buying coffee at a gas station in the eastern city of Dresden, German newspaper Bild reported. The newspaper added that the actor had annoyed right-wing extremists in Brandenburg by waving at the small crowd and calling them "Schlappschwänze," a German word roughly translating to wimps.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/hitler-lookalike-spotted-across-germany-movie-publicity-stunt-n242496

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New jerkoffs is a better translation
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Nope, that's a very BAD translation.
In order to be able to jerk off, you need to get it up.

"Schlappschwänze" means literally "limp-tails", where "tails" is a euphemism for the penis, so if you want a better translation it's "limp dicks".
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New thanks! I thought it was slap as in "spanking the monkey"
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     Hitler Lookalike Spotted Across Germany - (lincoln) - (3)
         jerkoffs is a better translation -NT - (boxley) - (2)
             Nope, that's a very BAD translation. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 thanks! I thought it was slap as in "spanking the monkey" -NT - (boxley)

Your configuration just allows perl programs to error out faster.
79 ms