IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Holding some Union Pacific Corp (ticker UNP), myself.
So far so good. And, they pay a dividend too.

I considered Canadian Pacific (ticker CP) also.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Having just taken a rail trip..
Here to LA to Flagstaff. Antidote to the hysterical time-obsession that drives everyone nutzo, sooner or later.

Well, it ain't no Orient Express (had a roomette, entitling moi to the *goodies), more like dis-oriented Local: pull-off on a spur for the $$freight trains! sometimes for 10-15 minutes!
But: roomette neat; no cel-fone perpetual jabbering and other distractions (even the PA can be shut down inside--on first leg).

* LA when HOT: on 2nd floor of LA Terminal sits a posh waiting room (if.. in a 'sleeper' ONLY) ... A/C, decent coffee + munchies, clean rest room for a sweat-removing sponge bath where needed. Loved It.

Modern welded rails + actually functioning suspensions! under the cars now, sure beats the clickety-clack sorta-fondly recalled from a couple SF to NY treks as a tyke. Almost silent at times.
Food not on china (except maybe some special plutocrat runs) but quality almost as-if freshly prepared; wine way-overpriced two-buck-chuck .. all ameliorated by the scenery flowing past. Breakfast was adequate, even tasty. Outrageous prices for the Coach folk entering, but comp on the roomette ticket. :^>

ie.. seems worth a gamble for futchah growth:
as more and more decide, I JUST WON'T subject my psyche to the mouth-breathers of Fatherland Security: ya wants my Consulting Talents, bunkie?
--Ya waits for my train to toddle in; I'll find the limo, but there's better be some Ch. Raymond Merlot there, at cellar temp.

Had I some spare cash, might bet a tad on rail redux too. (November '16 will determine if we Have a futchah, I wot.)
Luck! (on this not being just a pipe-dream)
Given the obtuseness of the many; the ability to rationalize spam-in-can as seeming almost like.. actual Travel, etc.)

I see that UNP increased, in '12, their Div. rate into serious territory ..with a fall-off for today's 'conditions' (real or imagined.)
(Per moi: a stock with no dividends is Las Vegas roulette, especially now.. but what do I know.)
     think i might look at railway stock - (boxley) - (2)
         Holding some Union Pacific Corp (ticker UNP), myself. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Having just taken a rail trip.. - (Ashton)

Such firms gave a bad name to the penis enhancement business.
40 ms