IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Politics! Humor..! Science..!!!
Blongs here? ... 'cause it's all about scienterrifically parsin the bloviations ad nauseum via certain testable hypotheses.
Maybe beats pop-psych?

Seriously.. if you Can time-share this, stand to hear non-bloviations about bloviations.. is there anything New here?
Like: some path through the endless reptile-brain appeals to--in the End-desired--advance yet another Corporate aim,
as-if benevolent to the poor sods who will pay the real price. If. convinced.

We so Need some escape from the coming Morass all t h r o u g h o u t 20-fucking-16!
Changing the stone-age assumptions behind these looming dreadful manipulations: is that even Possible !?
They say that a friendly Q & A colloquy (via phone) beats any tiresome Boolean 'Why'-list.
(Of course it's slanted re 'Progressives' but then, who amongst us is for going/staying all medieval.. still?)

Drop that pen!

Maybe there IS no escape :-/
besides switch-off.
New Good show. Thanks for the pointer.
It's persuasive, too.

Unfortunately, I'll bet too many people have developed the phone habits that I have: If I don't recognize the number, I don't answer. If you're not interested enough to leave a message to me, then I feel no need to give you my time.

It's a tough problem. TV ads don't work and are very expensive. Internet stuff is even more fragmented. I'd like to think that direct mail is the way to go, but apparently the brainiacs who run campaigns think otherwise.

Here's hoping that there are more people who aren't like me who are willing to listen to persuasion on the phone.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Dittos!
Just last night, I heard a lecture from a Dr. Scott Huffmon (Professor of Political Science) who does the Winthrop Poll. The talk was excellent and more generic about the polling, but the results at the link above are depressing. The clowns will continue to represent SC.

I'll have to figure out how to legally multiply my vote by 2016.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Politics! Humor..! Science..!!! - (Ashton) - (2)
         Good show. Thanks for the pointer. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Dittos! - (a6l6e6x)

But clearly, it's unreasonable to use a sledge hammer to drive upholstery tacks.
36 ms