IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Radiolab: on effects of a simple suggestion before.. *taking a Test*
..especially any test which imples it's about Your I.Q. !!
Listen carefully for the explicit cross-checks made (from incredulity?) of their thesis--particularly re male/female, black/non-black Stats, with and without the Intro phrases here examined.

Aptly titled, Inner Voices ... Unless these guys are maestro-scammers.. this is lots more than merely fascinating, IMO.
It seems that.. whenever we are to be 'TESTED!' for that bugaboo-construct of [I.Q.], a simple-assed # which can expand or foreclose one's expected futchah prospects
(within a punctilious, pecksniff kultur of perpetual competition) our grey cells go into catatonic seizure--severely questioning, like poor Bertie R.--whether or Not 2 + 2 = 4.

I conclude: these guys are shining us on with a gedanken experiment, it's a 3 Stooges-class practical joke or..
every fucking Student of anything test-worthy needs to look into her Inner Voices, toot sweet.
Expand Edited by Ashton Oct. 25, 2014, 04:45:19 PM EDT
New Good find, Ashton!
Very interesting. Thanks!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Radiolab: on effects of a simple suggestion before.. *taking a Test* - (Ashton) - (1)
         Good find, Ashton! - (a6l6e6x)

Can you stand the excitement?
191 ms