IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New piece of fucking garbage cable provider cable one
Yes I know that there are sever thunder storms because I can see and hear the fucking things!!! What I dont need to see is the weather channel on EVERY FUCKING STATION INCLUDING MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL yipping and bitching about the tornados in FUCKING TENNESSEE which is at least 200 miles from here. Fucking FCC and the NFL is going to get a nasty gram in the morning.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Amen on that thought!
OK to briefly make loud noise, but after that use banner.

And ferchrisake don't tell us there is an important message. The fricken loud noise already told us that!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     piece of fucking garbage cable provider cable one - (boxley) - (1)
         Amen on that thought! - (a6l6e6x)

Thank you, drive through.
41 ms