IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New See the comments.
Yeah, they benefit from a stronger dollar because Porsches are cheaper and they get more bang for the buck when they travel to Davos. :-/

But I still think they'd benefit more if the economy were growing better, and that is only going to happen when the bottom 90% earn more. Grow the pie rather than dragging people down below themselves, in other words. But convincing them of that seems to be an impossible task in the current political environment...

FWIW.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Sure, they'd benefit more, but, they have no patience to wait for it to bubble up.
They want it all and they want it now. What else explains 1% getting 31% of all income when corporations are posting record profits? Could they pay their wage slaves more and generate even more demand for their widgets? Of course, but why not just steal the wages to begin with? Much more efficient that way.
New wannabees buy porsches, not rich people. Cheap hotels in the 3rd world
are not what I would class as a real benefit.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     Baker on the trade deficit again. - (Another Scott) - (4)
         the wealthy benefit? how, because foreigners buy overpriced stock? -NT - (boxley) - (3)
             See the comments. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Sure, they'd benefit more, but, they have no patience to wait for it to bubble up. - (mmoffitt)
                 wannabees buy porsches, not rich people. Cheap hotels in the 3rd world - (boxley)

I said, "Forget the cods, Gill, this guy's gonna need a sturgeon." Well, the yellowtail was impressed with the way I landed her boyfriend. She came over to me, she said, "Hey, big boy. You're really a game fish. What's your name?" I said, "Marlin."
60 ms