{{sheesh}}

Surely you see ... within your own measured degree-of- doubt/maybe?/Certainy, the extent to which every factoid is suspect on-its-face? We "Know" ever so little right now just as.. we "Knew".. as: the Shogunate conned most-of the vox populi, as they launched their Glorious OIl-war: to be paid for from Iraq's brilliant Oil Future. You dismiss Mike's deductions as-if it were obvious that: You? I? Mike ARE vastly-more-accurately informed of (any?) of the very-similar clusterfucks worldwide? Do we not delude ourselves (about our Bayesian filters' Effectiveness?)

Maybe the take-away from this thread and the several related ones is ~ despite the vaunted techno-communications du jour, the techno has mainly.. exponentially increased the potential (and actuality) of n3 ways of hiding, morphing, re-assembling of pics/videos: per whatever political overview is expected within the local readership.
With few authentic journalists actually employed today: diluted by legions of amateurs and cadres of specially-skilled spin-doctors: we fancy that we Must be 'better informed' than ever; in the famous quip of [whomever] " ..communications'? we have many; communication--not much.

So each one of us, via fav sources may indeed construct a version, trying not to "lead the witness" to our fav overview. From my equally-iggerant POV: Mike's version is quite as credible as the opposition's well-phrased diametric rebuttals. But I do not kid myself that, in 2014 I can discern enough-of the subtle, premeditated admixture of lying + (Deep State? or just our Shallow-one?) algorithmic bloviations. And, amidst this chaos of absent-truthiness-by-design:) BHO's proclivity for presenting to us pabulum-grade Gross SImplicities always!, whether re expectations small-or-large! in the M.E. and--what was our topic?--UKRAINE per se:

Imperialism is the clear direction of dis-USA governance and this has been so.. for most of my sentient life in this bastion of double-speak and jingoist simplicities. I expect 'closure' re say The REAL Ukraine Story sometime after the hegemony of the Owners of the US government's policies (not stated ones; Actual ones) have been starkly revealed. That could occur only After the hegemony was finally extirpated and--most improbably--a near-democracy had begun to function on these shores.

(All fanciful musings, of course: I be long Daid before This Tribe will ever risk the acute discomfort of any 'revolution' that is more than its usual verbal construct, always in-lieu-of-any Action (beyond token.)
We are thralls of our demands for ever-more-Comfort, 24/7. This defect alone may tip the planetary clusterfuck decisions into FAIL.

This is-all a fucking Shadow Play; its onion-layers almost totally within Stealth armor ... as viewable by my (or your?) radar. If that is not obvious via all previous rewritings of the "histories" we first viewed as tykes, onward? ..then I must have missed the Bay of Tonkin, the Grenada invasion, Nicaragua, the manufacured-financial crashes, everything to do with Cuba, "Command and Control" (the nuke near-disasters) [want 33 more?]