IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The dastardly evil-doers next targets
How [link|http://www.gwbush.com/|diabolical] and evil-doerlike can you get?
"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does NOT mean to stand by the President or any other public official save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country."
~ Theodore Roosevelt
New Funny as heck!!! Great site!
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New This is .sig material...
Gotta love it...
It's a cruel world, my fellow Americans. And this cruel world today confronts us with a difficult choice: Do you want democracy and civil liberties? Or do you want to give up those freedoms for the hollow promise of an impossible feeling of absolute security?

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.
New Truer words were never spoken
Unless they were. Who am I to say?
"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does NOT mean to stand by the President or any other public official save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country."
~ Theodore Roosevelt
New "There oughta be limits.." - sez Bushie (3x) re this site..
"... to freedom."

Yes there oughtta: one term (or less.. if the next screwup becomes Nuclear?) But can we have any next impeachment, without sex? Judicial precedent, you know.
Expand Edited by Missing User 70 May 22, 2002, 11:06:13 PM EDT
     The dastardly evil-doers next targets - (Silverlock) - (4)
         Funny as heck!!! Great site! -NT - (boxley)
         This is .sig material... - (imric) - (1)
             Truer words were never spoken - (Silverlock)
         "There oughta be limits.." - sez Bushie (3x) re this site.. - (Ashton)

I am LRPD, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht.
43 ms