IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New just another services company
Without their chips, they are merely a member of a cutthroat group. I have disliked IBM since the late 80s, but I respected them. No more.
New Yep.
I sold my last shares of the stock back in 1992 and never looked back. The stock price was less than a quarter of what it is now, but I don't care. The money was invested in other companies.

The corporate management could never navigate the new world. For one thing they couldn't tell the difference between a BS artist and a visionary. Bought a lot of crap companies.

They've been paying me a pension since 1995 and it's been flat since that time. If it wasn't for the Feds it would probably have vanished.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     FT: IBM considering sale of its semiconductor business - (Another Scott) - (4)
         IBM rumored to pay GlobalFoundries to take it. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Hoping so as well - (scoenye)
         just another services company - (crazy) - (1)
             Yep. - (a6l6e6x)

Nog that noise.
56 ms