IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Had one. Don't have one now.
Got Miele "Cat & Dog". It sucks up dead good.
New Will see your Miele and raise you.. a DC44 Animal, for that hair-raising gig
As Cthulhu would have it.. I was ~gifted a DC-44 on this trip ;^> (A teensy Li-Ion powered combo hand-vac and--with purple-anodized alloy tube--a floor 'broom'.)
In Amazon recent comments:

5.0 out of 5 stars an awesome "animal" indeed, October 12, 2014
By Fox Glen "Fox Glen" (Orlean, VA) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Dyson DC44 Animal Digital Slim MK2 (Misc.)
i have an expensive and excellent miele vaccum which i love except for the fact that I have to find an outlet to plug it into everywhere I want to use it, which is countless times as I move through the house. Tripping over the cord or getting it hung up somewhere, or having the plug pull out of the outlet is also annoying. I have none of these problems with the dyson animal. it's awesome. i can clean a variety of areas of the house - and do so now with much more regularity than i ever did with my miele - because i don't have to plug the animal in and can take it virtually anywhere with ease. lots of power, too. i find myself reaching for it countless times during the day because it is to easy and handy to use. it's expensive, but worth it.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars This is nuts! I now like vacuuming!, October 10, 2014
By Alexa Nevermind - See all my reviews

This review is from: Dyson DC44 Animal Digital Slim MK2 (Misc.)
I have no cons, other than the price. It is expensive, but it does a great job. Handles dog hair very well. Since getting this vacuum, my floors are always clean because I clean more frequently than before. This is because (even after the novelty has worn off) I now actually enjoy vacuuming!

(Price alone.. would have kept me devoid of such shiny/shinies as, all along.. possibly though, a bit foolishly in retrospect.) I may have some *allergy to the local volunteer grasses. The impressive amount of infinitesimal (ie pollen-sized) dust removed by my DC-50 Animal suggests that, after some months I may? find this out [via the Law of Omission] should I see a waning of the occasional symptoms: Experiment! in-progress. (not 'Proof' mind you, but Δ symptoms would be data not imagination.)

* Pundits have averred that many suffer from allergies; the local AMA (medico-Industrial-complex) is notably inept in its methods of discovering/treating 'allergies', thus few partake of their expen$ive, repetitive and oft inconclusive nostrums. How's that-all work out in UK? (I'd imagine there's less BS on the topic by white-coated Ones, than here, where it's rampant.)

This tiny thing is cute as a bug's ear and--for us miniaturization-freaks--it would be Kewl.. even if it didn't work. First task: CAR. Via the small powered rotor on the 'rugs': another amazing collection of fines and restoration of the nap to showroom status. WIth the hi-speed mode and thin wand, all those inaccessible crannies by seats, etc. just got first real cleaning evah! (The Veyron never looked so good.) Managed the whole thing on one (Li-Ion) charge.. in danger of fanboi-ism thus far; find the industrial design and execution to be simply mahvelous (if now both of these specimens in-fact manage to maintain this performance sans long-term bugs.)

(Not dissin' yer Miele, natch: I no experience, but its all-Euro artful design I notice, and I assume it's well up in the motor-HP races, fondly regarded by Gentry everywhere.) Have to admit that some products of the world wide pandemic of affluenza indeed merit some praise; who isn't attracted to passionate virtuosity, eh?--it ain't just about sex--or is it? But I still weigh purchases of such eye-candy via the metric: how many starving ex-pets could be fed ... instead? Acquiring two such outré gadgets in succession ... is decidedly a rarity.

They both suck.. really well. ie Vrooooom... Cleanliness is next to Cthulhuness.

Ta.

Expand Edited by Ashton Oct. 17, 2014, 03:22:53 AM EDT
     Dyson.. (not Freeman) - (Ashton) - (7)
         Enjoy! Thanks for the report. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Dyson have a reputation for being good to deal with. - (static) - (3)
             Thanks, nice to hear they are both Reputable (old-style) and ept. -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                 I reckon the whole industry is on a tipping point. - (static) - (1)
                     yeah, I was amazed at our low cost new vacuum - (crazy)
         Had one. Don't have one now. - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Will see your Miele and raise you.. a DC44 Animal, for that hair-raising gig - (Ashton)

The Idler of Champions.
82 ms