IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wait, what?
no way to scam money from the government

I thought I knew all of those words, but the way you're using them ... clearly you don't mean the same thing by at least one of them.
--

Drew
New look at how many repos from wasilla went to jail for bribery
mopery maleficence and misuse of public funds. palin was the only one not charged. A repo from wasilla's only aim is to move public taxpayer money into their private libertarian wallets
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New repo/investor
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     Galt's Gulch Chile disintegrates - (malraux) - (15)
         :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         here is the inherent problem - (boxley)
         I do not see any grounds for complaint. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             Straight scam actually - (crazy) - (1)
                 I would say, investing in this scam . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Amazement from one of the cofounders - (malraux) - (9)
             Wow. Even after all that, the true believers run to his defense... :-/ -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 This pretty much sews up what we already knew. - (Andrew Grygus)
             [boggle] - (drook)
             guilty guilty guilty - (crazy)
             Only missing element of this skit?--an investor from Wasilla. -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
                 an investor from Wasilla would see right thru it - (boxley) - (3)
                     Wait, what? - (drook) - (2)
                         look at how many repos from wasilla went to jail for bribery - (boxley) - (1)
                             repo/investor -NT - (boxley)

That takes the cake like the cake stole something.
80 ms