IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Only surprise is the rarity of such effects [reported.. or actually?]
That benzene and n-hexane (!) were being used there til recently, speaks volumes to anyone Chem-ept. Their hideousness has been known for n decades.
Methinks we're well past the stage at which sane prophylactic measures precede the use of some insanely-great new molecular-tweak (beloved of Mfg./despised by pathologists.)
Bizness has bulldozed its expedience, winning over any careful assessments of the toxicity of the New solvents -vs- humans [and Other animals.]

As to that [Other} ... have no real data on what oversights exist re the disposal of these substances; our record, from radionuclides onward though, is as expected: sketchy, last I tried to look.
I merely suppose that many species are being endangered--even after the effects of ill-tested biz-solvents on humans.
Some of the resultant mutations may well do more than just Surprise. You can't train-up n toxicologists to match $T-levels of Corporate production, now and next--you just Can't.

Shiny clean factories: for the Product; as. if. those masks worn had more effect than--keeping the product spiffy.

They've learned well from their dis-USA acolytes: kill their med insurance. See last two ¶s. Chinese lawyers: get busy.
Shit, ya can't copy/paste from increasing #sites now. Bastards.
New Yeah, benzene f'ed me over years ago
My dad worked for a company that had the contract to import Perrier.
Seems that they controlled everything, from the well, to the filtration, to the sand that made the bottles, to the bottling plant.
Seems that the bottling plant had a filtration system that was contaminated by a few molecules of benzene.
So they shut it down.
It took them 6 months to rework it, clean it out, and bring it back online.
We knew about this shit 30 years ago.

Apple Breaks Pre-Order Record with iPhone 6; iPhone 6 Plus Sells Out - (Bman) - (10)
         As a stockholder, I thank you! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
             Re: As a stockholder, I thank you! :) - (Bman) - (4)
                 Looking forward to your report. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     I'm starting to think about a replacement - (drook) - (2)
                         HTC does make nice looking phones. - (Another Scott)
                         HTC is good - (static)
         Supporting leukemia I see - (crazy) - (3)
             Only surprise is the rarity of such effects [reported.. or actually?] - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Yeah, benzene f'ed me over years ago - (crazy)
             Protip: don't link to the Daily Mail - (pwhysall)

I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon.
35 ms