IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Greasemonkey?
It is a Firefox extension so it would work with what you mentioned, but may not if you're looking for a more general method. Works on http:// by default but can also be made to work on file:// URLs.

Greasemonkey is similar to iMacros but manipulates the DOM tree and can insert arbitrary nodes.

I haven't used it, but it invariably comes up if someone goes looking for a method to fix broken websites outside their control.

New Re: Greasemonkey? will take a look thanks
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Cleek is a master of scripting with Greasemonkey.
He has a "Pie filter" for Balloon-Juice (it replaces text of user-selected trolls with ranting about pies) that works really well. It uses Greasemonkey and similar tools. It seems to be a fancified version of the CSS that some masters were using here back in olden times, but it's got buttons and stuff and is very easy to use.

http://ok-cleek.com/blogs/?page_id=19041

Looking at the script may give you some ideas.

Cheers,
Scott.
     question on forcing a browser to always display date and time on every page - (boxley) - (7)
         reformat reinstall -NT - (crazy)
         Greasemonkey? - (scoenye) - (2)
             Re: Greasemonkey? will take a look thanks -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Cleek is a master of scripting with Greasemonkey. - (Another Scott)
         Hijack it with CSS? FoxClocks seems to work for me. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Re: Hijack it with CSS? FoxClocks seems to work for me. - (boxley)
             used the sample from the link - (boxley)

Well, the place was crowded. We were packed in like sardines. They were all there to listen to the Big Band sounds of Tommy Dorsal. What sole! Tommy was rocking the place with a very popular tuna: "Sal-mon Chanted Evening," and the stage was surrounded by screaming groupers; probably there to see the bass player.
60 ms