IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 2 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New McClatchy: The best evidence that Russia is fighting in Ukraine.
You can't raise an effective military from nothing in a few weeks:

[...]

Most glaring of all, experts say, is the timeline that would have been required to establish a separatist fighting force as effective as the one that’s fighting Ukrainian government troops now.

The so-called Donetsk republic didn’t exist even as a movement before April 7, and yet it was fighting, and fighting effectively, before summer. That means that within a couple of weeks, the separatists not only had managed to recruit a sizable force, but also had armed it and trained it.

As Canadian army Lt. Col. Jay Janzen, the chief of media operations for NATO’s Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe, noted, that isn’t possible.

[...]

Yup.

Cheers,
Scott.
New As I've said, it's an invasion!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New If true, and bad, what are you saying Russia should have done?
Let the fascists in Kiev indiscriminately slaughter ethnic Russians in Eastern Ukraine?
New yes
they certainly slaughtered a bunch before the russians showed up. Oh wait!!!
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New yes you can
I am in coastal mississippi. If needed with a willing political need could assemble a force capable of resisting successfully the equivalent of the new york national guard.Ukraine military was a poorly equipped untrained city police force.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     McClatchy: The best evidence that Russia is fighting in Ukraine. - (Another Scott) - (4)
         As I've said, it's an invasion! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         If true, and bad, what are you saying Russia should have done? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             yes - (boxley)
         yes you can - (boxley)

I tried it. Little sweet explosions with disgusting texture. It was awful.
72 ms