IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Some responses
We have all these crackers in the world trying to prove they're something special, and they're using pre-made scripts.

Yup. Pretty sad.

It seems stupid to me to try and prove you're *elite* by using somebody else's assemblyline script.

Not when "elite" is measured in number of boxes oVVn3d.

What's happened to all the innovation these days. Windows has even siphoned out the need for innovation in crackers, because they're obviously so easy to crack.

Answered your own question there.

This may seem like a stupid thing to rant about, but it struck me as strange, that there are so many hack attempts out there and they all seem the same; they're all scripted wastes of time.

If they capture a box, they're not a waste of time. And it's not the skript-kiddie's time being wasted so what does he care?

Do these kids have nothing better to do than put their binary fingerprints all over every server on the 'net?

Umm ... no.
===
Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's doing it that way." -- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=38978|Andrew Grygus]
New OT: l33t sp33k update.
It's no longer o\\/\\/n3d - it's now p\\/\\/n3d.

And no, don't ask me:

a) why

or

b) how I know this.

The SAN loss was horrific enough - I don't want to go through it again.
InThane - Now running Ashton rev 2.0
     Poor quality of Crackers these days - (Steven A S) - (5)
         The GETs are most likely a worm, not a human cracker. - (tseliot)
         Some responses - (drewk) - (1)
             OT: l33t sp33k update. - (inthane-chan)
         Worms, not crackers. - (static) - (1)
             So the problem I'm seeing - (Steven A S)

Does this snake smell funny to you?
36 ms