IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks all. I just realized ...
I like my phones like I like my women, cheap and no long term commitment.

But seriously, thanks. Went with the Pantech. With my usage style the battery life should be astounding. No games, no.Facebook, no Youtube or twitter*. Is it worth it to get a case and if so, hard shell or soft? Anti-glare film?

*Didja hear? Facebook Twitter and Youtube are in merger talks. The only thing holding them back from signing is choosing a name. The top contender is YouTwitFace.
I think the single most compelling piece of evidence for global warming is that Fox News viewers think it's a hoax.
New Which one?
One of these? http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/cellphones.html

If it's one of the flip phones, a case and screen protector etc. probably aren't necessary.

If it's a touch-screen, a screen protector film can be useful (protects from scratches and a little easier to keep clean in some cases). I've got a leather flippy case on my Nexus 4 (though mine flips vertically and that one flips horizontally). I don't have a screen protector.

J has a clear plastic-rubber "bumper" case and a glass screen protector for her iPhone 5S.

Lots o choices.

HTH a little.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Changed my mind about the Pantech from Malraux's post
Blu seems to have some decent phones at decent prices. No contract, GSM, cheap, voice and text only models. Some for under $30 brand new at Best Buy. Prices go up as features do but they seem to have a pretty good line of smartphones as well. Company and phones have gotten some good reviews. No raves but not really any pans either.
I think the single most compelling piece of evidence for global warming is that Fox News viewers think it's a hoax.
New Highly recommend AGAINST Pantech
My wife had one. Worst crap of the crap.
     Need a "new" phone - (Silverlock) - (9)
         Cheapo Windows phone - (pwhysall) - (1)
             concur, what I use -NT - (boxley)
         Check eBay. - (Another Scott)
         I may have some - (scoenye)
         Bought this one for my son: $95 - (malraux)
         Thanks all. I just realized ... - (Silverlock) - (3)
             Which one? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Changed my mind about the Pantech from Malraux's post - (Silverlock) - (1)
                     Highly recommend AGAINST Pantech - (crazy)

Your entire eulogy was just your bartender telling a coroner, "Yeah, I think that's Britney."
73 ms