IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So, Russian tanks don't have GPS - interesting to know.
New paratroopers jump out of tanks? :-)
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Paratroopers patrol borders? :-)
Paratroopers is a type of job, indicating what they've been trained in, not necessarily what they were doing at the time.

A Russian defence ministry source was quoted by the Russian news agency RIA Novosti as saying: "The soldiers really did participate in a patrol of a section of the Russian-Ukrainian border, crossed it by accident on an unmarked section, and as far as we understand showed no resistance to the armed forces of Ukraine when they were detained."

Are the details true? Dunno. But it is a counterpoint to those who say there are no Russian troops in Ukraine.

FWIW.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Ah, so *that* is what they were working to accomplish!
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-26957569

Look: we're still 50 miles inside Russia! You're invading us!
New :-)
     Democracy, Ukrainian Style. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
         Re: Democracy, Ukrainian Style. - (Another Scott) - (10)
             certainly an accident -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                 Being there, or getting caught? ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (6)
                     both, there is no fences there - (boxley) - (5)
                         So, Russian tanks don't have GPS - interesting to know. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                             paratroopers jump out of tanks? :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Paratroopers patrol borders? :-) - (Another Scott)
                             Ah, so *that* is what they were working to accomplish! - (scoenye) - (1)
                                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
             NOW the Constitution is important? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 :-) -NT - (boxley)
         Disingenuousness, Russian style - (rcareaga)

Thine is a mere venal sin which may be atoned: dast not move it very far or very often, or Ever! -- to the 7-11 for a Big G{ulp..} and a Lottery ticket. This be thy penance.
55 ms