IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Miley done good at the video music awards.
http://www.balloon-juice.com/2014/08/25/monday-morning-open-thread-40/

Near the end of Sunday’s live show, at the Forum in Inglewood, CA, when Jimmy Fallon announced that Ms. Cyrus’s “Wrecking Ball” had won video of the year, a longhaired man who said he was from Oregon and had recently been living on the streets of Hollywood appeared at the microphone. “My name is Jesse,” the young man said, reading from notes without mentioning his surname. “I am accepting this award on behalf of the 1.6 million runaways and homeless youth in the United States who are starving and lost and scared for their lives. I know, because I am one of those people.”

Cheers,
Scott.
New On the other hand,...
BBC Newsbea: Miley Cyrus gig banned in Dominican Republic over morals.
It seems that her twerking has offended the government in the Dominican Republic because Miley Cyrus has been banned from performing in the capital.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
Expand Edited by a6l6e6x Aug. 25, 2014, 06:17:41 PM EDT
New some of the best twerking on the planet can be found there for a nominal fee
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     Miley done good at the video music awards. - (Another Scott) - (2)
         On the other hand,... - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             some of the best twerking on the planet can be found there for a nominal fee -NT - (boxley)

No, really.
78 ms