IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You are Too Much!
Wanna split a trio?

;^>

I rarely get to don that costume avec my leather 12/6 In This Style topper, here in bucolia.

But it worked a treat with Seaborg at the ad hoc celebration of first heavy-ions, so adorned (3 other medals)
Know it worked; his response: Yes, and you're Crazy, right? (Got the pic, too.)
My SO, budding marine biologist, was giddified to greet the Great One--bonus. Lots of bubbly flowed.
(Who says? that science-types ain't got no cuth; don't know how to Par-teee..)
New :-D
     5 Western fallacies on the Ukraine and a peaceful way out. - (mmoffitt) - (35)
         Something, something, excluded middle? -NT - (Another Scott) - (34)
             Huh? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (32)
                 Re: Huh? - (Another Scott) - (31)
                     Excellent al punte! Also too: - (Ashton)
                     I say again, Huh? - (mmoffitt) - (29)
                         You seem to be intentionally obtuse and blind here. - (folkert)
                         It's an interesting article on an important topic, but a very poor argument. - (Another Scott) - (27)
                             Amen! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                             Well put. -NT - (folkert)
                             Let me try to understand. - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                                 just becaue the Ukraine has a history of rw facists - (boxley) - (22)
                                     Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     tl;dr - (drook)
                                     I didn't mean to suggest all Ukrainians are Nazis. I have firsthand better than that. - (mmoffitt) - (19)
                                         recently resigned head of new russia was a russian citizen - (boxley)
                                         "Our guys"? - (Another Scott) - (17)
                                             I wouldn't believe anything coming from Kiev. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                                                 That's been clear from the beginning. (sigh). - (Another Scott) - (15)
                                                     Crimea and Eastern Ukraine are different subjects. And it isn't just a "Kremlin line". - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                                                         No they're not. It's the same thing. - (Another Scott) - (13)
                                                             Did you read your link? - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                                                 My link? (sigh) - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                                                     Eh, wiki's not authoritative anyway. ;0) - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                                                         Here's q 100 reasons why you're wrong. - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
                                                                             Heh. You'd think Putin's trolls would know about Image Search by now. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                             Well, if even you have doubts ... - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                                                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                 And I never took you to be a fool! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                                                                                     Nice colors; look good on my USAF Mess-dress white jacket - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                                         Set of 3 for $20. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                             You are Too Much! - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                                 :-D -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                     Curses. - (mmoffitt)
                                 I believe that I comprehend your drift (?) - (Ashton)
             Not to mention utter BS! - (a6l6e6x)

When things get spooky... blame it on the Boogie!
100 ms