IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The answer is simple - there is no reality.
It is a matter of perception.
New One primer, then: 'The Doors of Perception'
then a few hundred others. Math won't reveal much in this area, physics can't 'study' it and words have no Referents, so ...
Perception is just another synonym for [what isn't remotely understood] Eh? Circle-jerk.

Maybe some next generation will come up with something transmissible? (Till then, I'll have to go with my perception that Ignorance of Reality is no proof of its non-existence.) Were there no such 'thing', then maybe the Cosmos doesn't 'really' exist, either--if'n ya wanna go with Leibniz and that "dark-room with a projector running".

Now if Something is amused at our word-games.. would It have a URL?

Anyone still fascinated with the unAnswered.. (especially the unAnswerable) Questions? - (Ashton) - (10)
         ObSentient LRPD "Let's ask the Magic Conch shell." -NT - (Silverlock)
         Thanks. It's a good read. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Of course those are significant omissions.. this was a lunch-break chat ;^> - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Good points all around. :-) Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Re: Questions? - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             (One of my favs, too.) 'Certainty' is forever bogus. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Not forever. - (mmoffitt)
         More on science, consciousness (some physicists' early explorations) on npr today: - (Ashton) - (2)
             The answer is simple - there is no reality. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 One primer, then: 'The Doors of Perception' - (Ashton)

Can bitching and moaning atone?
37 ms