IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not only that.
But trucks driven by young men with identical short pants, some with paratrooper tattoos. The trucks themselves are Russian military trucks covered with white tarps.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New That would get ~260 "advisers" in.
     Will we bomb the Red Cross now? - (mmoffitt) - (28)
         Depends on how many mortar shells the Red Cross is carrying. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (22)
             So, just "aid and comfort" is okay then. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Or driven by Russian Special forces. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (20)
                 But, that's my point. Does it matter? - (mmoffitt) - (19)
                     Those, at minimum, are called reinforcements. - (a6l6e6x) - (18)
                         (D'overai ni proverei.. worked even for paranoid-Ronnie.) -NT - (Ashton)
                         And I would not trust anything coming from the West. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                             does the polish free army ring a bell? - (boxley) - (6)
                                 I don't disagree. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                     What about ... - (drook) - (4)
                                         'MURICA! EFF-YEAH! -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                                             You mean this? - (drook) - (1)
                                                 Would I mean *ANYTHING ELSE?* EFF-NO! - (folkert)
                                         Neither. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             So you're OK with this: - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
                                 They're just not as sophisticated as us. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                     Watching what you're reading is one thing. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                         But why watch if the intent is not to stifle? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                             Is that an essay question or a faux-conundrum? (or both.) -NT - (Ashton)
                                             Only if you are a terrierist. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                                 Yup. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                 Re: Only if you are a terrierist. I see. "If you've got nothing to hide ..." -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                     It's consumption vs production of "content". -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Apparently mostly empty - (scoenye) - (4)
             apparently used the same shipping company as the turkish gaza flotilla -NT - (boxley)
             Not only that. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 That would get ~260 "advisers" in. -NT - (scoenye)
             Curiouser and curiouser.. Three Card Monte/shell game? -NT - (Ashton)

We could go on a quest!
97 ms