IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Elio.. still hanging in there
I guess they mean NEXT-Fall on that new factory..
Still, many thought they's be tits-up by now, so ... maybe the (re-)tail is dead but the brain of the beast doesn't know it yet?
New 250,000/yr by 2016?!?
If they really believe that, they're delusional. :-/

I hope they do well, but they need to be realistic or they'll crash and burn very quickly.

Cheers,
Scott.
New They already have $27M in pre-orders non-refundable deposits.
There is a very very very big buzz on this in the MC world.

A lot of MC riders have passed over the money.

Elio is being compared to Tucker.

All I can say it $27M and more and more coming in daily, they are at least doing the hype right.

If (or when) it comes to fruition, (PEP Boys is the service center for them already)... I'm just pretty hopeful.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
Expand Edited by folkert Aug. 16, 2014, 08:53:47 PM EDT
New I could see that as my next car
--

Drew
New Kindasorta related: The dangers of crowdfunding hardware.
http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/08/20/utter-failure-of-kreyos-smartwatch-with-1-5-million-in-backing-shows-the-continued-perils-of-hardware-crowdfunding/

Crowdfunding complex hardware is risky business, and it seems that risk is something backers of the Kreyos Meteor smartwatch are becoming all too familiar with.

The Kreyos smartwatch (red flag #1) began as a flex-funding campaign (red flag #2) on Indiegogo (red flag #3) in July of 2013. After raising $1.5 million - $1.4 million more than their original goal - Kreyos set to work creating its seemingly well-funded, purportedly unique product. The company promised early backers would see their watches by November of 2013, just 3 months after the end of the campaign (red flag #4). When November had come and gone, backers started getting suspicious.

[...]

Cheers,
Scott.
     Elio.. still hanging in there - (Ashton) - (4)
         250,000/yr by 2016?!? - (Another Scott)
         They already have $27M in pre-orders non-refundable deposits. - (folkert)
         I could see that as my next car -NT - (drook)
         Kindasorta related: The dangers of crowdfunding hardware. - (Another Scott)

Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!
44 ms