IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Would I mean *ANYTHING ELSE?* EFF-NO!
Thanks, now I can mock some peeps and they completely agree with it.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
     Will we bomb the Red Cross now? - (mmoffitt) - (28)
         Depends on how many mortar shells the Red Cross is carrying. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (22)
             So, just "aid and comfort" is okay then. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Or driven by Russian Special forces. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (20)
                 But, that's my point. Does it matter? - (mmoffitt) - (19)
                     Those, at minimum, are called reinforcements. - (a6l6e6x) - (18)
                         (D'overai ni proverei.. worked even for paranoid-Ronnie.) -NT - (Ashton)
                         And I would not trust anything coming from the West. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                             does the polish free army ring a bell? - (boxley) - (6)
                                 I don't disagree. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                     What about ... - (drook) - (4)
                                         'MURICA! EFF-YEAH! -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                                             You mean this? - (drook) - (1)
                                                 Would I mean *ANYTHING ELSE?* EFF-NO! - (folkert)
                                         Neither. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             So you're OK with this: - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
                                 They're just not as sophisticated as us. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                     Watching what you're reading is one thing. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                         But why watch if the intent is not to stifle? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                             Is that an essay question or a faux-conundrum? (or both.) -NT - (Ashton)
                                             Only if you are a terrierist. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                                 Yup. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                 Re: Only if you are a terrierist. I see. "If you've got nothing to hide ..." -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                     It's consumption vs production of "content". -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Apparently mostly empty - (scoenye) - (4)
             apparently used the same shipping company as the turkish gaza flotilla -NT - (boxley)
             Not only that. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 That would get ~260 "advisers" in. -NT - (scoenye)
             Curiouser and curiouser.. Three Card Monte/shell game? -NT - (Ashton)

They may disagree on who is an idiot, but they agree that most are.
53 ms