IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New iwetheyspouse++
Been on LOA for 10 months now. M has been working Wawa for about 3 months. Crap $$, crap hours,all bad. Serious poor, struggling. One of her wawa customers said "come work for me", real job, nurse, in charge of a serious facility. Which seems to be owned by the wife of my dead dad's boss. Small world. So anyway, she triples her salary, is back in the real world, and started today. Yay. Shit's looking up. At the same time,I hear all the other people's charges have been dropped due to my plea, cool, my goal. Next court date is Tuesday, where I find out if I have a chance of escaping serious time. Hey, it might all work out. Hope for the best, plan for the worst.
New Excellent! Fingers and toes crossed. Hang in there.
New Seems they like me. tentative acceptance to DC.
Pending eval. Next date 9/9.
New that would work best I would think
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Good for her
--

Drew
New Sounds like good omens, they're supposed to change signs--hope it's your turn.
New Great.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New That's really good news!
Hopefully, more to follow.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."”

-- Isaac Asimov
New Good on ya.
New Great news, and good luck.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     iwetheyspouse++ - (crazy) - (9)
         Excellent! Fingers and toes crossed. Hang in there. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Seems they like me. tentative acceptance to DC. - (crazy) - (1)
                 that would work best I would think -NT - (boxley)
         Good for her -NT - (drook)
         Sounds like good omens, they're supposed to change signs--hope it's your turn. -NT - (Ashton)
         Great. -NT - (folkert)
         That's really good news! - (a6l6e6x)
         Good on ya. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Great news, and good luck. -NT - (malraux)

Ooops, I'm ranting again... time to get more coffee.
101 ms