IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Where to go for embroidered polos?
For a group I'm involved with, I'm looking to get a bunch of polo shirts embroidered with our group's logo. What are the usual suspects that people look to in times like these? I prefer quality over price, but will probably need to keep the cost under $15-ish so people still actually buy them. I'm thinking around 100 shirts.
-Mike

@MikeVitale42

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Doesn't someone here have an embroidery setup?
--

Drew
New That's what I thought, and half the reason I posted...
If we can make a deal, I wouldn't mind throwing some business towards an amigo...
-Mike

@MikeVitale42

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
New I'm probably the guilty party.
My wife has done machine embroidery in the past and did some IWeThey logo caps for me to hand out. It's just a fancy sewing machine. She hasn't used it in a while and tells me she is not interested in doing a 100 repeats of anything. It would be to tedious.

Sorry about that.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."”

-- Isaac Asimov
New Just saw an advert on CNBC.
Custom Ink.

Looks like they do print and embroidery polo shirts. But, no idea if they are reasonable in price.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."”

-- Isaac Asimov
New Thanks...
We already have a feeler out to them. I was thinking that if we could get someone I knew to do 'em instead of a faceless company, that might be better.
-Mike

@MikeVitale42

Where to go for embroidered polos? - (mvitale) - (5)
         Doesn't someone here have an embroidery setup? -NT - (drook) - (4)
             That's what I thought, and half the reason I posted... - (mvitale)
             I'm probably the guilty party. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                 Just saw an advert on CNBC. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     Thanks... - (mvitale)

A vampire walrus would look just like a regular walrus.
40 ms