IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Krugman has been debunking this exact zombie for years
--

Drew
New I read Krugman, but he's going to lose the argument.
And we'll lose our Social Security dollars to those very same banksters who robbed us of our home equity, destroyed defined benefit pensions, ran our oil prices up, inflate our healthcare costs, destroyed our educational system and took us to the brink in '08 and '09. To paraphrase Ross Perot, "That sucking sound you hear is coming from the Northeast."
New The worst part of your argument is..
..that it's not even hyperbolic! :-/

The combo of Capitalism (Vulture- merely being its Largest-accomplishment) is that it has cultivated, enhanced, inculcated-into-A-Dream! its perniciousness:
all propaganda aimed precisely at: the gullibility+avarice of those who have applied its financial-koans to: All Dealings with fellow-humans.

(That mindset: opening thence nourishing the current wave of despicable Movements: to deepen the Anti-humanity planks within every Nutter.)
Ronnie was indeed the Patron Saint of all these misanthropes, collectively.. may Mr. Greed-is-Good roast in his very-Own concept-of-Hell.

At least we get some endorphins for a recurrent dose of Schadenfreude.. every time that Name tickles a synapse.

When only Capitalists are left.. it's already a Dead-Planet-walking. That the physical conditions will impact the still-Alive species, as always:
makes the corpses of homo-saps: Vampires-all ..also too.
[Rights released herein: for this Epitaph] Put it in stone, like those earliest myths-which-killed so many.

Maybe some enhanced-feline, sentient; opposed-thumb and all: will decode/learn enough from just that rock, sitting there in the ruins?
     Having raped our pensions, homes and commodities, Wall St is coming for your Social Security. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
         Krugman has been debunking this exact zombie for years -NT - (drook) - (2)
             I read Krugman, but he's going to lose the argument. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 The worst part of your argument is.. - (Ashton)

It got me an A+ on a psych paper.
41 ms