Whatchya dew-in?
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New Vacation. :-)
New Escaping the draft? :)
Now that's anachronistic.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."”

-- Isaac Asimov
New Fortunately, no!
New (They used to come for the Teens.. next it will be for the Technologists..) :-0
New Still there? If you are, consider rolling down to Kingston and saying hi
three hour drive west of you on 20->401 (quebec->ontario highway numbers). You can hop back to the bridge that crosses at (IIRC) I81 about forty minutes back east of Kingston.

ETA: ah shit, just saw the time stamp... I'm pretty sure you're not there anymore.
Expand Edited by jake123 Aug. 18, 2014, 04:02:43 PM EDT
New Sorry we missed you.
Montreal was as far south as we got this time - Kingston would have been a big detour. Maybe next time. :-)

We came back on the 13th (see Open).

Cheers,
Scott.
New Aye...
If you do look at coming up to the BWN, make sure you let me know. I'll show you 'round my home town.
     Greetings from Montreal. -NT - (Another Scott) - (8)
         Greets... - (folkert) - (1)
             Vacation. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Escaping the draft? :) - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             Fortunately, no! -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 (They used to come for the Teens.. next it will be for the Technologists..) :-0 -NT - (Ashton)
         Still there? If you are, consider rolling down to Kingston and saying hi - (jake123) - (2)
             Sorry we missed you. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Aye... - (jake123)

Have you heard Prado is finished? He was badly gored. Now he can only drink herb tea.
46 ms