IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well if the separatists would stop making Ukraine shoot at them ...
--

Drew
New The separatista consist of and/or are lead by Russian MI and Special Forces.
What part of that don't you understand?

Fareed Zakaria had a good explanation of in the first segment of his July 20th, 2014 GPS program.

Suppose Mexico sent in special forces and military intelligence folks, tanks, AA missiles etc. into Texas to reunite Mexican speaking borderlands of Texas with Mexico. It's a fricken invasion, masked as an insurrection. Oh, and they'll claim it's the Republic of Texas that wants to be independent.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."”

-- Isaac Asimov
New Sorry, should have used the sign
--

Drew
New Given my frame of mind, that would have helped . :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."”

-- Isaac Asimov
     The first casualty of war is truth. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
         Well if the separatists would stop making Ukraine shoot at them ... -NT - (drook) - (3)
             The separatista consist of and/or are lead by Russian MI and Special Forces. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                 Sorry, should have used the sign -NT - (drook) - (1)
                     Given my frame of mind, that would have helped . :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Um. - (static) - (2)
             But, um... - (mmoffitt)
             And then there's this, too. - (mmoffitt)

Whelmed.
67 ms