1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That's so sweet
--

Drew
New Mom can I wear your wedding dress?
NO! I won't have you desecrate the Orange Faygo stains!
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New yeppers
Sure, some juggalos do drugs, but Wall Street bankers are the biggest cokeheads around, and the government doesn't even charge them for a crime for destroying the economy. As Tiffany and Dip Set's wedding shows, the juggalos are what their liberal haters pretend to be—members of a group open-minded enough to discuss anal sex in public and to create non-traditional families that have little to do with biology. Unlike refined East Coast families who donate to the Clintons and spend $100,000 on wedding flowers, the juggalos accept non-traditional families and view the instituition of marriage as a promise between two people to take care of each other forever out of love, not out of an obligation to social climb.
the groom kinda looked like drewk with hair
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Wait, what?
Near as I can tell with that hat the groom didn't have any hair. Do you mean the priest-like guy?
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook July 28, 2014, 07:02:33 PM EDT
New Actually, the guy to the left does
http://assets.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/172692/juggalowedding-15.jpg

The guy to the right is the groom. You sure who you are talking about, box?
New guy to the left
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New fake priest (or something like that, their term)
And yes, I see the resemblense.
     Awwww - (crazy) - (7)
         That's so sweet -NT - (drook) - (1)
             Mom can I wear your wedding dress? - (folkert)
         yeppers - (boxley) - (4)
             Wait, what? - (drook) - (3)
                 Actually, the guy to the left does - (crazy) - (2)
                     guy to the left -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         fake priest (or something like that, their term) - (crazy)

Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I'll BEAT YOU WITH until you realize who's in command.
80 ms