IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not a trustworthyy source!
Israel Navy commandos boarded the ship, were attacked, and killed nine of the attackers.
As I recall armed IDF commandos rapeled down from helicopters to commandeer the ship. That's easily called an attack or at least an act of piracy.

When you start with a false premise you can come to any conclusion.

So, what is the difference between the Warsaw Ghetto and the Gaza Ghetto?
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."”

-- Isaac Asimov
New just the germans kept it locked in
Gaza, their own people dont want to let them loose
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Yep, have to contain the feedstock for extermination.
Anytime, IDF can kill 20+ for a loss of one, they'll keep going. Building a Greater Israel one dead Arab at a time. After all, there's nothing wrong with settling desolate land. If the Arabs leave Gaza voluntarily, that's OK too. Better PR, but less satisfying.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."”

-- Isaac Asimov
New you mean other than the fact 254,000 people were pulled from it and killed?
I am loathe to argue with you on this subject but there is a vast difference. I agree that the Gazans are in a horrible place, but it is not designed to be a holding pen until their planned execution.

I call Godwin on this one.
New We crossed posts, but I accept the Godwin.
For a variety of reasons Arabs are among my least favorite groups. But, at least in my mind, I can "walk a mile in their moccasins". (The moccasins are for Box's benefit. :) )
Alex

"Live free or die!"

-- New Hampshire state motto.
New It is for some Israeli politicians
they are quite happy to kill the 'little snakes'; they're just waiting until they figure they can get away with it.
New Should we next see any cartoons depicting Gazans
..as vermin ... then Suddenly it's come full-circle to 1930s, Kristallnacht role-reversal.
Should clinically-insane species Stamp-Selves out? I leave to the argu-mentalists.
New better stay out of the egyptian papers
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
Expand Edited by boxley Aug. 13, 2014, 06:44:14 PM EDT
New Guess that means, "the die(-off) is cast", as the Ancients used to say.
New what a lot of people ignore/forget/didn't know
Is that Gaza used to be under Egyptian control thru 1967. The eastern border of the strip is with egypt not israel. All the egyptians have to do is open that border for any and all israeli blocking to be moot. They don't want to do that, but the UN does not speak much of the Egyption occupation of gaza, just the israeli one.
Makes you wonder why Egypt just doesnt say fuckit, open the border with unlimited access for Gazans to move back and forth.
Think about why they don't want to do that.
New Look at a map, would you?
Try the Wiki one here. Gaza is shaped like dog bone tilted at 45 degrees, i.e. from NE to SW. Gaza's border with Egypt is a short one at the SW end of Gaza.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Because US, Israel, and Egypt have a deal.
The Egyptian military get billions. The deal was bit shaky when Morsi was in charge.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New nope, check other surrounding countries
little gazas exist in lebanon, used to be in syria till they killed those who wouldnt leave, jordan is the only place they havent been put behind barbed wire.
     Ahh, those cwazy Turks - (crazy) - (15)
         Lots of bloodthirsty comments there. :-( -NT - (Another Scott)
         Not a trustworthyy source! - (a6l6e6x) - (13)
             just the germans kept it locked in - (boxley) - (1)
                 Yep, have to contain the feedstock for extermination. - (a6l6e6x)
             you mean other than the fact 254,000 people were pulled from it and killed? - (crazy) - (10)
                 We crossed posts, but I accept the Godwin. - (a6l6e6x)
                 It is for some Israeli politicians - (jake123) - (8)
                     Should we next see any cartoons depicting Gazans - (Ashton) - (7)
                         better stay out of the egyptian papers -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                             Guess that means, "the die(-off) is cast", as the Ancients used to say. -NT - (Ashton) - (5)
                                 what a lot of people ignore/forget/didn't know - (boxley) - (4)
                                     Look at a map, would you? - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                         so why is it blocked? the Egyptians dont want them coming in either - (boxley) - (2)
                                             Because US, Israel, and Egypt have a deal. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                 nope, check other surrounding countries - (boxley)

Do not press reset button is normal operation!
128 ms