IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I found that documenting things this old...
2001/2002 Operating systems when dealing with newer systems... futile. Nobody cares and nobody wants it.. because it *TO* specific. Not only that, but 12+ year old systems should be gone, period.

Dealing with new stuff is always there.

It took testing more than anything else and then finding the relevant info... not something anyone cares about except for the people I work for.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New Re: 12+ year old systems should be gone, period
I agree with you there. With hardware so cheap, it doesn't make sense to squeeze every little bit of use out of it. Other than having a stable OS and relevant apps, it's the user data that's important.

But, when it comes to "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" (to the extreme) crew it doesn't seem to matter. It's good that it keeps you and Andrew gainfully employed!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."”

-- Isaac Asimov
     The fun of supporting old OS on New Infratructure - (folkert) - (4)
         Glad you got it figured out. IPv6 is a black hole. - (Another Scott)
         Testing is the step child of open software. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             I found that documenting things this old... - (folkert) - (1)
                 Re: 12+ year old systems should be gone, period - (a6l6e6x)

Mmmmmm... whale beer!
36 ms