IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Congrats!
Yeah, the problem is while your property values go up, so do the costs of the next place you want to live. But it helps to buy at the right time, too.

There's a nice "infill" place for sale down the street that was built in 2008 for $1.4M (claimed 6,000 sq ft). They've been trying to sell it for a few months and the price is under $1.3M now. I suspect they'll have to drop it further. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. :-(

Cheers,
Scott.
New Re: Congrats!
I have my eye on a city in the PNW that doesn't seem to be appreciating as rapidly as the Bay Area, and which doesn't appear to include anything like as dense as the criminal demographic I'm dealing with here (I am so ready to deal with de facto segregation, you bet!).

cordially,
Expand Edited by rcareaga July 25, 2014, 06:26:51 PM EDT
New May I ask what is the "PNY" other than . . .
. . a memory and video card vendor?
New I have no proper answer
I meant "PNW" for "Pacific northwest."
New Dream of the 90s.
In Portland!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVmq9dq6Nsg (3:17) - Warning - autoplays.

:-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New had a friend just relo from san ho
to bumfuck idaho north of coeur d'alene. He loves him some peace and quiet
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Comfort seduces us all...
Had I Acted! ... on the clearest message-Ever, from my Instinctive-center: the day after the USSC Mafiosi saddled the universe with that Caligula-wannabe
(as needed no 9/11 to discern, in his every vapid utterance; Cheney's 'special-relationship' was already evident as he HAD nominated-Self, successfully etc.)
I'd have cashed-in, also likely headed in that compass direction (didn't know about the wonders of Bhutan nor--later--its Achilles Heel, either.)
It was Clear that the next 4 years would become retrograde beyond my febrile-imagination! I Have no Excuse: 100%-FAIL. No ties beyond comfortable-Convenience.

I'd have made-out OK then, too--as now, as my local spot becomes increasingly Gentrified, here close-enough to SF/the font of as many nascent- insouciant- of the $$-obscene
as you can shake a 24k golden-stick at.
(While, thus far the County isn't overtly ruled by these insulated-predators; ya never know when some cabal successfully stacks the local Board-minions, sub-rosa and all.)

Meanwhile, I too punt. it's the Comfortable thing to do, eh?

Ed: oTyp

Comfort is more addictive than a key of Bolivian blue-flake or superb-grade H. If anything should be on any Narco-list? It should be in the Top-3. I wot.
('Course you could no more enforce that 'Law' than most of the other ones that came out of sanctimonious Unicorn-nether-regions.) Catch-23
Expand Edited by Ashton July 26, 2014, 09:24:02 PM EDT
New Sydney is yet to play in that game.
It's kind of scary. It's the most or nearly the most expensive place in Oz to buy (or rent), due to a raft of issues from over the decades. Prices should really be some 40% lower, but if prices were to actually drop it would be painful for nearly everyone. Which is why no-one is talking about it.

Wade.
     Imaginary money - (rcareaga) - (12)
         Or, counting chickens before they hatch! - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             Fortunately, I'm sitting pretty. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                 I don't look forward to dealing with real estate folks. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     The only side they're on is closing the deal - (drook)
         Congrats! - (Another Scott) - (7)
             Re: Congrats! - (rcareaga) - (5)
                 May I ask what is the "PNY" other than . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     I have no proper answer - (rcareaga) - (1)
                         Dream of the 90s. - (Another Scott)
                 had a friend just relo from san ho - (boxley)
                 Comfort seduces us all... - (Ashton)
             Sydney is yet to play in that game. - (static)

I wear permanent press so I'm always creased.
114 ms