IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 'Back in the USSR' er, -dis-USA ... in time?
Putin tightens grip on Internet: Signs new law requiring mass storage of Russians’ data

Quelle.. surprise.. that giant tolling-stone gathers no moss.. just CMOS.
New Reminds me of when you needed KGB permission to own a PC printer.
I was watching a newscast the other night and chuckled when a reporter remarked that "Putin knew how important it was to control the message through the media." I was simultaneously struck by two thoughts: (1) Yes, just like our corporations do here and (2) Of course Putin knows that. As head of the KGB he was doubtless aware of Lenin's remark, "Own the press and you own the People."
New (All your MAC#s Blong to US, Komrade) ... *already* :-)
Next, when 320M DNA samples are stirred-in ... well, you know.

Jeez: Huxley, Orwell n'them other dystopian authors.. thought they were entertaining us (with appropriate Warning, well in-time.)
Not: a How-to Manual akin to, To Serve Mankind.

Silly them; Silly dis-USA; Silly fucking-US. Eh?
Petition: change the dis-US National Bird to The Guinea-Hen
(I have seen with very own eyes: this bird does NOT know-to ... nay.. does not know-HOW-to: come in out of the rain, to a nearby shelter spot.)

Replace also, that motto In God We Trust with Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
For the Lose.
New ya mean nsa is ahead of the rooskis?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     'Back in the USSR' er, -dis-USA ... in time? - (Ashton) - (3)
         Reminds me of when you needed KGB permission to own a PC printer. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             (All your MAC#s Blong to US, Komrade) ... *already* :-) - (Ashton)
         ya mean nsa is ahead of the rooskis? -NT - (boxley)

But if you draw a bow, draw the STRONG-est! YEEEEESSS! And if you use an arrow, use the LONGEST! OH YES!!
35 ms