IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8w3Y-dskeg (1:38).

69 years ago today.

(via ThisIsntHappiness)

Cheers,
Scott.
New Great find. Thanks.
New Beat me to it.. Yes, was aware--yesterday.
Decided to see if anyone else noticed: including some meeja searches ... even 'Alamogordo News' was silent on the Date. Maybe waiting for the Big 75th Recap-since?

Thanks, I figure that if two of us noted--pretty good stats for our tiny band of incorrigibles. And your selection is good, amongst the many refs.
(Jeez, someone somewhere may want to find out wtf Arjuna was, The Prince? and whether Siva is a better harbinger for the species than (our local Idols??)

Not obsessed with 7-16; sometimes miss it sneaking by: but it was the *Memorable exact event which prompted my nascent sentience to first 'ask self' ~~
W.T.F is Wrong!? with my unchosen fellow-inmates 'here'??
(Different juvenile words--but exactly the same emotional-form, as: emotions decide always. And just after a much-slower intellect tries to parse ... the unparse-able.)

* Was in Queens/NYC for Little Boy--one of about 3 entries in a diary given me, before I thought it boring) ~scrawled in pencil: "dropped an atom bomb today"
Took another 4 years to grok~how that worked; another 2? to know exactly-enough how I could, too.

(Of course too, that exact Question remains)--and surely aimed me at all matters from The Bomb and all else-'Techno', as lead back to the real Q. which it so, illuminated within a handful of shakes.
'45 to '68: 23 years! then, before that ever-presumed Progress Curve for All (?) found its Inflection-point:
a [-] slope (via whatever stat-analysis, Monte-Carlo or other gambling establishment.) 23? 42? Arithmetic: always teases.. with a straight face :-0
     Trinity. - (Another Scott) - (2)
         Great find. Thanks. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Beat me to it.. Yes, was aware--yesterday. - (Ashton)

And, of course, steaming poo...
62 ms