IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Reread my next-to-last sentence. Thanks.
New Methinks the gentleman doth [Not-] protest too much
the core-fact that our Brokenness is now thoroughly Institutionalized.
Thus you ignore that de-facto Case that 'Murica' is the broken-version of an America which might once have been repaired--only it wasn't; many predicted it couldn't-be, via by any ordinary processes: all of which had/have been further (and now ~completely) compromised. Concepts were arbitrarily redefined by the actual Governors, those anti-democratic owners of an obscene percentage of the total-of National-everything. (They're bullet-proof: they make the bullets.)

Those of us who are Ashamed to be deemed Muricans-today, and who especially despise suggestions that we pretend one-more-time that "our next vote" can ever reform the corruption laden remnants in which we dwell: probably can unanimously support a Hearty Pshawww to those who deem that Privacy is a fair-bargaining-chip for "the Security of perpetual-warfare" via secret lies and even more-secret funding/control behind the coordinated tissue of those lies.

ie: Your non-response not only begs all the real questions; it dismisses the actuality of '14 Murica: essentially (tacitly) reiterating the mantra.. it's not Broken! just keep on believing that and "voting-in the few, the brave, the Miracle-workers. Who surely-will Fix-it-all, if we just have faith in … … … [What.. ? Unicorns?]
I know! "Just wait for the USSC to die-off and then.." in a few decades..

Oh and: the propositions that BHO was corrupt?/his rhetoric staged-lies or, that he has been incompetent? Have their corollaries:
isn't it amazing that, in the face of unprecedented racism and vicious ad hominem hypocrisy--he managed to win some significant improvements?
(But we still have draconic BHO-approved regs-from-Cheney, in too many places to count. Crap-shoot: again.)

8 years of the Shogunate (OK but just wait..]
~8 years of BHO [the Parade of Brokenness illustrated] in every wasted hour of premeditated Congressional Do-nothingness.]
Or, as Charlie Pierce puts it.

Or: What are the Odds?
People can plan World Cups to a fare-thee-well; use Them for ~similar: for the 21st Cen. Constitutional Convention..
and if that doesn't happen? as Dmitri loved saying: ..well … you. know.

Factoid #1: Never mind the mind-numbing time we imagine is required for Muricans to reach adulthood:
There's a huge scientific consensus. It demands an accelerated time-table of root-level Change.
Wait and ... ... be patient (!) died, I think: when that consensus passed a mere 80%.
Impatience! is Now a Virtue. (I can no longer guess your rationale.. I hope that you can.)
     Hey AS, you ever read a Linux Journal article? - (crazy) - (26)
         So you're telling me ... - (drook) - (1)
             The assumption is - (crazy)
         Meh. It mentions Tor. - (Another Scott) - (6)
             Meh back - (crazy) - (2)
                 Reread my next-to-last sentence. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Methinks the gentleman doth [Not-] protest too much - (Ashton)
             s/can and cannot/may and may not (legally)/ -NT - (drook)
             Russia offers $110,000 to crack Tor. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Re: entry fee required - (a6l6e6x)
         I have the CD archives they've offered... - (folkert) - (3)
             I think they've struggled to attract talent - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 Don't think that would have helped much... - (folkert)
                 Nothing new here - (scoenye)
         Re: Hey AS, you ever read a Linux Journal article? - (Another Scott) - (12)
             so, scaremongering or simply eye opening? -NT - (crazy) - (11)
                 Scaremongering. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                     OK, you win: they are Trustworthy. - (Ashton) - (9)
                         Come now. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                             Well, I start from here: - (Ashton)
                             Re: Come now. for every cop who uses - (boxley) - (6)
                                 Let me know when the NSA puts millions in prison. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                     I DO know - (crazy) - (4)
                                         Fascinating.. Really! A How-to Manual, redacted-or-not. - (Ashton)
                                         Back to the original Reuters article. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             As usual, you swallow the party line - (crazy) - (1)
                                                 No need. - (Another Scott)

Best thing since sliced SPAM!
60 ms