IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Meh back
if you're worried about Big Brother seeing what you're doing, then doing it on a network that requires a physical connection over public infrastructure between you and someone else isn't the smartest thing.

Standard handwaving. As long as you aren't doing anything wrong, shutup. Except depending on who is in charge, nothing wrong today is very wrong tomorrow. That's why we have the concept of privacy, which you don't agree with.
New Reread my next-to-last sentence. Thanks.
New Methinks the gentleman doth [Not-] protest too much
the core-fact that our Brokenness is now thoroughly Institutionalized.
Thus you ignore that de-facto Case that 'Murica' is the broken-version of an America which might once have been repaired--only it wasn't; many predicted it couldn't-be, via by any ordinary processes: all of which had/have been further (and now ~completely) compromised. Concepts were arbitrarily redefined by the actual Governors, those anti-democratic owners of an obscene percentage of the total-of National-everything. (They're bullet-proof: they make the bullets.)

Those of us who are Ashamed to be deemed Muricans-today, and who especially despise suggestions that we pretend one-more-time that "our next vote" can ever reform the corruption laden remnants in which we dwell: probably can unanimously support a Hearty Pshawww to those who deem that Privacy is a fair-bargaining-chip for "the Security of perpetual-warfare" via secret lies and even more-secret funding/control behind the coordinated tissue of those lies.

ie: Your non-response not only begs all the real questions; it dismisses the actuality of '14 Murica: essentially (tacitly) reiterating the mantra.. it's not Broken! just keep on believing that and "voting-in the few, the brave, the Miracle-workers. Who surely-will Fix-it-all, if we just have faith in … … … [What.. ? Unicorns?]
I know! "Just wait for the USSC to die-off and then.." in a few decades..

Oh and: the propositions that BHO was corrupt?/his rhetoric staged-lies or, that he has been incompetent? Have their corollaries:
isn't it amazing that, in the face of unprecedented racism and vicious ad hominem hypocrisy--he managed to win some significant improvements?
(But we still have draconic BHO-approved regs-from-Cheney, in too many places to count. Crap-shoot: again.)

8 years of the Shogunate (OK but just wait..]
~8 years of BHO [the Parade of Brokenness illustrated] in every wasted hour of premeditated Congressional Do-nothingness.]
Or, as Charlie Pierce puts it.

Or: What are the Odds?
People can plan World Cups to a fare-thee-well; use Them for ~similar: for the 21st Cen. Constitutional Convention..
and if that doesn't happen? as Dmitri loved saying: ..well … you. know.

Factoid #1: Never mind the mind-numbing time we imagine is required for Muricans to reach adulthood:
There's a huge scientific consensus. It demands an accelerated time-table of root-level Change.
Wait and ... ... be patient (!) died, I think: when that consensus passed a mere 80%.
Impatience! is Now a Virtue. (I can no longer guess your rationale.. I hope that you can.)
     Hey AS, you ever read a Linux Journal article? - (crazy) - (26)
         So you're telling me ... - (drook) - (1)
             The assumption is - (crazy)
         Meh. It mentions Tor. - (Another Scott) - (6)
             Meh back - (crazy) - (2)
                 Reread my next-to-last sentence. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Methinks the gentleman doth [Not-] protest too much - (Ashton)
             s/can and cannot/may and may not (legally)/ -NT - (drook)
             Russia offers $110,000 to crack Tor. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Re: entry fee required - (a6l6e6x)
         I have the CD archives they've offered... - (folkert) - (3)
             I think they've struggled to attract talent - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 Don't think that would have helped much... - (folkert)
                 Nothing new here - (scoenye)
         Re: Hey AS, you ever read a Linux Journal article? - (Another Scott) - (12)
             so, scaremongering or simply eye opening? -NT - (crazy) - (11)
                 Scaremongering. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                     OK, you win: they are Trustworthy. - (Ashton) - (9)
                         Come now. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                             Well, I start from here: - (Ashton)
                             Re: Come now. for every cop who uses - (boxley) - (6)
                                 Let me know when the NSA puts millions in prison. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                     I DO know - (crazy) - (4)
                                         Fascinating.. Really! A How-to Manual, redacted-or-not. - (Ashton)
                                         Back to the original Reuters article. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             As usual, you swallow the party line - (crazy) - (1)
                                                 No need. - (Another Scott)

I turned to him, I said, "A-balone. You're just being shellfish." Well, I knew it was going to be trouble and so did Gill, who was already on the phone to the cods.
52 ms