IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "Empire builders" like to see all their troops.
Some PHBs like to have low content "informational" group meetings for that purpose and for some that's not enough and they want to make it perpetual. It gives them a sense of power, not to mention the ability to quickly check up on what everyone is apparently up to.
Alex

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened." -- Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
New Can the formal Mon. AM parade with "Pass in Review"
- be far behind?

Shakos & pompoms with Guidon-bearers for the flag with the Corp Logo, as OurSong is played on the ocarina? Ties properly tucked-in military style for the ceremony, natch.. Chest out; shoulders back.

(Corporate does learn from other countries' Corp-Fads - witness the Japanese AM ritual before they build your Acura. But at least, later, they build it right.. and Windoze don't run the lathes)

Ashton
Gawd! I be overJoyed that: I *missed* Corporate Life totally...
Prolly be in jail or dead by now, after 3 cockamamie office rituals in too short a time to recover equanimity. :-\ufffd
     Remember that "sharp as a marble" new manager - (lincoln) - (4)
         run your skill set in Jobs, are you one of the tandem dudes? - (boxley)
         Not good - (orion)
         "Empire builders" like to see all their troops. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Can the formal Mon. AM parade with "Pass in Review" - (Ashton)

I am the Walrus.
43 ms