IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: four years, of course
I am relieved that the United States has been eliminated from the championship of the World's Most Boring Sport. I look forward to it fading from the national consciousness for the next three-and-a-half years.
New not the most boring sport, guelf and wnba are more boring
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Are you talking about the city of Guelph, Ontario?
You know, the city named after the noise you make after you party?
New Feh!
Feh!
Feh!
Feh!

We got ALL the party going on!
New Heh :)
We tend towards a slightly subtler approach to mocking places.

Like Regina in Saskatchewan. The city that rhymes with fun.
New We gots Intercourse PA. (for once, less vulgar than Blighty?)
New Re: Feh!
Without a paddle even
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New Sounds like an Iranian outpost.
Oh, wait... :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."”

-- Isaac Asimov
New Britain does seem to be overly represented
http://thejetpacker.com/69-towns-and-cities-with-funny-dirty-names/

Not on the list: Climax, Michigan, a town I've driven past without stopping many a time.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Canada does OK.
I've camped at Dildo Run Provincial Park in Newfoundland. Here:

http://www.newfoundlandlabrador.com/PlanYourTrip/Detail/16227854

Note that it's located near Virgin Arm.

Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."”

-- Isaac Asimov
New Day after I picked up my A-H Sprite in London, I drove out to Abingdon
where Sprites were built (just for the random hell of it.) Was a week-end; saw bodies for Sprites stacked in a fenced area ... all right near the village of Maidenhead
--snapped pic of the sign on my Minox spy-camera.

Ah those Puritans: spreading sex-is-Evull across the centuries--making Murica what it is today.
(The UK did us no favours by merely booting them out:
they bloody-well Doomed us to become the dis-USA.)

Now if only they had ...
New big bone lick ky
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New nope, guelph is amusing in the wintertime, they play brantford
New Come now
Bowling
Golf
Tennis
American Stop-Start-Fall-Over-Football

...all more boring than football. Although football is pretty dreary.

Anyhoo, the bestest World Cup is next year - Rugby Union. And it's in England (I and a delegation from my local pub are going to see NZ v Tonga at Newcastle). Should be fun. The Tongans are reknowned for being big lads.

Also, respect the 'fro:

World Cup and authentic Americans - (rcareaga) - (20)
         always wondered about that tenis ball -NT - (boxley)
         Is that real? It reads like The Onion -NT - (drook)
         Re: World Cup and authentic Americans - (pwhysall)
         As usual, the dumb bitch is only trying to get attention. - (a6l6e6x)
         Nit - (pwhysall) - (15)
             four years, of course - (rcareaga) - (14)
                 Re: four years, of course - (gcareaga) - (13)
                     not the most boring sport, guelf and wnba are more boring -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                         Are you talking about the city of Guelph, Ontario? - (jake123) - (10)
                             Feh! - (pwhysall) - (8)
                                 Heh :) - (jake123)
                                 We gots Intercourse PA. (for once, less vulgar than Blighty?) -NT - (Ashton)
                                 Re: Feh! - (folkert) - (1)
                                     Sounds like an Iranian outpost. - (a6l6e6x)
                                 Britain does seem to be overly represented - (malraux) - (3)
                                     Canada does OK. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                         Day after I picked up my A-H Sprite in London, I drove out to Abingdon - (Ashton)
                                     big bone lick ky -NT - (boxley)
                             nope, guelph is amusing in the wintertime, they play brantford -NT - (boxley)
                     Come now - (pwhysall)

It was the internet of the day. It was delivered by Fiber Coptics.
74 ms