IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New xe, xem, xyr
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-27904621

I try to keep my inner republican on a tight leash, but this is just fucking ridiculous.
New One..*cough* supposes that these punctilious worthies
had never scanned the efforts to use (Jeez, wayback in '70s) such as ter, in search of that elusive mellifluous-replacement for these gender-specifics.
(What we get, for Engrish's descent from Latin, now EspaƱol's -a and -o suffixes.)

Problem with ter seems to have been that it favours "her", and trying tim is bad for any Tim around.
Well, Ms. worked well enough to replace Mrs., yet still we flounder, fully flummoxed.
I gots no grammatically-compliant balm either (nor does their satisfy when used for any bloody-singular. Duh.)

Cuth.. it Ain't whatcha Think it is!
New try a language without those appendages
when my spouse is speaking in english she constantly transposes he/she him/her because her language does not possess the equivalent.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New I think we're heading that way.
"Myself" is replacing Me and I. Presumably "Yourself" will soon move into the equivalent 3rd-person space.

Rather than xe and so forth, maybe we should just go with "Yo" instead. :-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New How about "it"?
New it depends
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     xe, xem, xyr - (gcareaga) - (5)
         One..*cough* supposes that these punctilious worthies - (Ashton)
         try a language without those appendages - (boxley) - (3)
             I think we're heading that way. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 How about "it"? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     it depends -NT - (boxley)

A McFrankenstein creation of various elements not utilized by the home cook.
55 ms