IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Good for him! (and you..)
Doubt I spent more time than that on actual practice either, except before some special event.
I've never understood how an Adult!-parent could allow/nay, encourage the #hrs/week immersions demanded--especially re sports
--but also in arts like music; prodigies excepted, of course: theirs is an almost inexorable path.
Just can't see how a kid can actually grok to comprehension, even the mass of standard H.S. courses, while sustaining these huge time-sinks.

(What I can't know is whether courses have been really dumbed-down, compared to my experience?--such that it's easy to budget the extra time?)
Scary that situation, if true, since the sheer amount of descriptive factoids has been growing exponentially since my entry.

Parents 2014; given the utter unpredictability of bizness, the zeitgeist, or even national cohesion: Y.P.B.
Fortunately you're smart enough to do the triage, even amidst the routine madness. (I coudn't.)
Luck!
New Thanks.
We'll need it. :-P
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     Piano and viola recitals - (malraux) - (12)
         Nice to see! - (folkert)
         Impressive! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Think that piano's upper register needs a bit of work? - (Ashton) - (9)
             His comment: my left hand balance on the Chopin was off -NT - (malraux) - (8)
                 Unclear.. I was speaking of the instrument. - (Ashton) - (7)
                     He didn't think so. - (malraux) - (6)
                         We're becoming ants - (drook) - (3)
                             Tendon surgery is a teen thing now - (malraux) - (2)
                                 And so is diabetes ... who turned the bell curve upside-down? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                     To much corn. And now "Pure Agave Nectar"... that is where Diabetes comes from. - (folkert)
                         Good for him! (and you..) - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Thanks. - (malraux)

Good evening, Mr. Gates. I'll be your server tonight.
60 ms