IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I've seen this movie before, back in 1975
Our disreputable puppet state in Iraq begins to go down.

cordially,
New Maybe the Biden Plan is going to be implemented after all.
It always made a lot of sense to me, though it was obviously pooh-poohed at the time.

But now, I wonder if it will end up being a situation more like Cyprus rather than a sensible federal system...

Cheers,
Scott.
New turkey won't enjoy it, may well be a good idea
the colonialists were the ones that fekked it up in the first place.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New They have 1/2 a billion $$
All the guns they need. They win.
New Lessons from literature
I paraphrase very lightly a famous passage from The Great Gatsby:
They were careless people, Bush and Cheney—they smashed up things and creatures and then retreated back to their money or their vast carelessness, or whatever it was that kept them together, and let other people clean up the mess they had made...
But of course, we are all of us a careless people, who, distracted by ginned-up "scandals" and the ephemera of a glitzy celebrity culture, permitted a clique of grifters and criminals to seize hold of our affairs fourteen years ago. Our domestic misfortunes have been vast; the human cost abroad, staggering.

cordially,
New In a similar vein (or vain.. as fits these perps. In spades.)
Today I recalled the prescient words of a really smart guy, Admiral Yamamoto.. just after the 'successful' (also in spades) Pearl Harbor business:
I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant.. Could any utterance--just then-- have been pithier?

But this. pair. of fuckwits had never heard the Standard Rebuttal to their plans to make a Quick Oil Buck, in a few months:
You say you plan to start a land-war ... uh, where? ... Umm, in Iraq. ... In. the. fucking. MIDDLE-EAST!?!?

This pair is too savvy to travel next; but somehow they must be gotten to Geneva, with a fucking Bill of Attainder nailed to their chests.

Carrion; it's what these motherfuckers made of us all, since We Let Them do all this stupid shit, with nary a squeak.
(And yes to that last, though we could add lots more words about our collective inadequacy, ever to become self-governing.)

New similar, thanks to Obama's Henrys
http://online.wsj.com/articles/kimberley-strassel-meet-obamas-kissingers-1402011139
He was replaced by Democratic political operative and former Fannie Mae lobbyist Tom Donilon. Mr. Donilon joined Ben Rhodes, the Obama campaign speechwriter, who in 2009 had been elevated to deputy national security adviser for strategic communications. Also present was Tommy Vietor, whose entire career prior to NSC spokesman was as an Obama spinmeister—as a press aide in the 2004 Senate run, and campaign flack for the 2008 Iowa caucuses, and assistant White House press secretary. In fairness, his credentials also included getting caught on camera in 2010 pounding beers, shirtless, at a Georgetown bar. America's foreign-policy experts at work.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     I've seen this movie before, back in 1975 - (rcareaga) - (6)
         Maybe the Biden Plan is going to be implemented after all. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             turkey won't enjoy it, may well be a good idea - (boxley)
         They have 1/2 a billion $$ - (crazy)
         Lessons from literature - (rcareaga) - (1)
             In a similar vein (or vain.. as fits these perps. In spades.) - (Ashton)
         similar, thanks to Obama's Henrys - (boxley)

Holy String Unravelling, Batman!
79 ms