IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That's interesting
While I was looking through the other reports of this to see if there was any activity, someone mentioned a neat trick I didn't know was possible. In seamless mode you can drag a Windows program icon onto the Ubuntu launcher - assuming your launcher is working.
--

Drew
New Hmmm I have it working.
I have seamless working and also the auto-resize guest working in non-seamless mode.

Sorry. I don't know how to help, other than install the guest additions and restart completely (shutdown and start)

Cheers.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New You got me back to useable, I'll take that, thanks
--

Drew
     Broken grub on a VM - (drook) - (18)
         Where is this VM located? - (folkert) - (17)
             VirtualBox, and no CD drive - (drook) - (16)
                 Ok... - (folkert) - (15)
                     Ah, selecting device from menu got it, thanks - (drook) - (14)
                         If you want to be able to boot from CD/DVD all the time... - (folkert) - (13)
                             Question - (drook) - (12)
                                 Not so simple. - (static) - (10)
                                     DING DING DING! -NT - (folkert)
                                     Makes sense -NT - (drook) - (8)
                                         So... were you able to fix it? -NT - (folkert) - (7)
                                             Yup - (drook) - (6)
                                                 You'll have to... - (folkert) - (5)
                                                     With Unity? - (drook) - (4)
                                                         Hmmm... funny. - (folkert) - (3)
                                                             That's interesting - (drook) - (2)
                                                                 Hmmm I have it working. - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                     You got me back to useable, I'll take that, thanks -NT - (drook)
                                 Re: Question - (folkert)

You will be boiled in vegetable oil and packaged for housecats.
86 ms