IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Interesting Girl Genius today!
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20140611

They changed designs recently... and see if you can guess where this one harkens back to http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20021111

And also to the one where Gil and Agatha appear as a Geisterdamnen garb with "Agatha" possibly as the "Other"...

The depth in this story, they have and length of time it has taken to get here in egregiously slow... The castle ARC was pretty long and drawn out. It is actually still going on.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New Re: Interesting Girl Genius today!
I wouldn't say "egregious," but given that the story has been in progress for almost fifteen years, I do worry that I might peg out unexpectedly before the younger authors wind it up. I like the current story threads, and am impressed with the curve of the intended, apparently well-thought out, story arc.

cordially,
New Wholly Sh..!! it's full of _____
Thanks! Such a treat, kinda like finding, utterly incomprehensibly, a Da Vinci sketch on the back of an old Coke tintype sign.

If That (both?) be not illustrative of {Illustration + Just a few words} trumping all but the pithiest of the Just a few words Maestros?
Then I never read nor no man ever writ.

The associative-matrix within this jelloware sees onion-layers within Klein-bottles; why.. such a One might contrive a single Poster which,
..not unlike The Lethal Joke? crafted by our #1 UK wags in those halcyon days?
might render say, the entire Teapartymadness into its component slime-parts.

Particularly loved the umm mechanical-network, here sporting light-emitting-type appurtenances, while the Cameras.. go without saying/or drawing.
Guess my loss, not having reliably attended to this saga; seems a bit late to try to recap that which you stalwarts have already osmosed.
Guess too: employing just these two examples of lab-grade crystalline-litmus, any shrink worth his $$/minute could divine shorty
... SO, bunky: just what's buggin ya Today?--the clock is running.

Query though, re '11-11-02'--a full 14 months after the Great Dismantling of Civil Liberties as the Shogunate bought all the shredders in-stock:
What with candles for car-lights, etc. what did You see? {It's All in our minds!]

(Promise not to tell your shrink, or Cthulhu either.)
New Von Zinzer
Our youngest niece keeps company with a man who bears a passing resemblance to Moloch von Zinzer. When r pointed this out to him, the lad impressed. I have been on both ends of the whole humoring our elders thing, and the vZ doppelgänger pulled it off without blinking.
New Re: Von Zinzer
Well, he either recognized the reference or he didn't. If he didn't, the more fool him. If he did, it ought to have done wonders for my hip cred, yes?

Or am a tragically generationally clueless?

anxiously,
New Re: Von Zinzer
We are both tragically generationally clueless, as are m, s, and j. k the elder is on the bubble.
     Interesting Girl Genius today! - (folkert) - (5)
         Re: Interesting Girl Genius today! - (rcareaga)
         Wholly Sh..!! it's full of _____ - (Ashton)
         Von Zinzer - (gcareaga) - (2)
             Re: Von Zinzer - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 Re: Von Zinzer - (gcareaga)

Let the spreading of TV dinners on the roads begin!
80 ms