PBS's money guru for the indebted masses. (She of the progressively.. reduced... expectations.... thus abject truthiness.)
OK I let it run, to hear her latest intro to the Current-state-of local-$$-doom for most.

She opened with an Interesting question to audience, What is Money For?
Guy pops-up: Security! ... Got an A+, as she elaborated on that.

[It also toggled a realization about that thing they call ... 'National Security']

Then she asked everyone with CC-debt to stand. Many did. Then she asked everyone with student-loan debt, 401k and a litany of others:
Damn near everyone standing.

Then she said, I can't talk to you about money: you don't have any!
Cute? ... and on to her elaborations.. you want Term- not Life- 'insurance' [evah!] etc.
(Nice rant on the reverse-morgage thieves--everywhere: low int. rates now? It sucks.)

[But that National Security thing still grates: never mind the nukes, the Patriot Act, the seeming 1 well-paid-spook/per every family]:
Clearly more than half ain't got (left.. after the bankers' CDO-robberies) anything resembling her definition of
fucking - S E C U R I T Y .
And as they said in Carousel ..all the rest is talk.

Hail Suze! Serendipitous Sage of Sly Sucker-proofing
(amidst a massive cabal of thieving liars who-feel-good about they-miserable-selves.)
Pity that so many have so little grasp of the shark-infested waters they've been submerged-in, since their first piggy-bank :-/