IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New so sell the condo in 30 years?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New No - sell it now. Worthless in 30 years.
New 7 reasons America will fail on climate change
New Lovely conundrum, innit?
Does Not come-down-to: techno capability or other insurmountable obstacles: even, conceivably, there be good chances to get back to ~2˚rise: actually, 'In Time'.

Cutting then, through all the maddening anti-communication of Pol-speak, Certainty-freak-speech and the usual God-quoting tribes:
Aren't the ODDS, today, at least 4:1 that continuing pure-Greed (ever re-defined as Progress-->ever more toys) plus the immanent perpetual evasion of Reason;
that-all manifesting as Shrub-grade intransigence, thus Incorrigibility, species-wide:

Shall. Decide. the fate of homo-sap and, of the billions of non-perp! (mammals fershure) other vital links in Earth's ecological chain
--that 'LINK' which most people have rarely given a single though-to, amidst the daily diversions.. as our collective attention-spans become further indistinguishable from
Robots with cosmic-ray deranged transistors in crucial locales(?)

aka: You.. I.. have-not-Enough COMPANY within any or all the tribes, I wot.

Love. It. ..well, as a neat potboiler in a sci-fi novelette.. (which I could interrupt to step outside and scan Saturn, say) or play Taps, once-more, with-feeling?

As palpable 'Reality about an Evil/unreal perp Majority'? Can only say ____.
Cui bono? ... 3' cats with opposed-thumbs, next? (They have their fantasies/I can go with mine: who does not despise arrant-Stupidity?)
     Norfolk VA (+biggest-Naval-base): hors de (climate-) combat? - (Ashton) - (8)
         Wasn't Virginia... - (folkert)
         wow, per the article climate change is causing the land to sink at .12 inches a year -NT - (boxley)
         Goodbye, Miami - (dmcarls) - (5)
             so sell the condo in 30 years? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 No - sell it now. Worthless in 30 years. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
             7 reasons America will fail on climate change - (dmcarls) - (2)
                 Counterpoint to Ezra. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Lovely conundrum, innit? - (Ashton)

RESISTANCE IS USELESS!
60 ms