IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks!
If you recognize the pic, then you may like [link|http://users.ev1.net/~snork/bloom.html|the others] that I shamelessly put up for fun a while ago.
"With the bravery of being out of range." - Roger Waters

Cliff
New Bravo! - Two Ears and a Tail
[test?]
Thanks - great site, brings back the joy of having at least one place in the newsfotainment (briefly anyway) -- for Breatheds of Fresh Air!

The comics have always been our last bastion of anything vaguely resembling a free-ish press in Murica.. though the half-life of anything as outrageous as Berk, in the somnolent homogenized '00s is measured by the monopolization of all those small papers into Corp Syndicates. Natch.

Still and all -- the Pen IS &^$#$-well Mightier than the Sword-brain, especially in livid color..

Pity we can't get Berk back into harness - now when we *Need Opus* and especially, Bill the Cat VS Disneyland Murica and... {ugh} Garfield.

Ashton
Also and alas - Calvin & Hobbes :(

[/test]
     Testing, eh -NT - (snork) - (19)
         Test Confirmation: It works; everybody understands aboot... - (CRConrad) - (5)
             Beauty : ) - (snork) - (4)
                 oooh like the pic! -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                     Thanks! - (snork) - (1)
                         Bravo! - Two Ears and a Tail - (Ashton)
                     Me too - (SpiceWare)
         Yeah, I'm the bravest man here! - (CRConrad) - (12)
             I don't think so - (drewk) - (11)
                 I may be remembering wrong, but doesn't Doug have... - (CRConrad) - (10)
                     Weighted average or nearest neighbor? - (drewk) - (1)
                         I'm thinking naive-model, distance from next-nearest IWT:er. -NT - (CRConrad)
                     only until I go home :) -NT - (boxley)
                     Are you thinking about my brother? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                         No, I mean IIRC we (used to?) have some1 *posting* from tw. -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                             Taiwan connection... - (ChrisR) - (3)
                                 ttchua is/was from the island(I think) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Possible, but I'm thinking "Westerner" name. My imagination? -NT - (CRConrad)
                                     Thought ttchau was from singapore... -NT - (hnick)
                     It's hard to define, really. - (static)

Just having a rest between bars...
107 ms