IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Acknowledging reality

Britain's Office of National Statistics said prostitution and the import, manufacture and consumption of illegal drugs will be counted when making the government's quarterly calculations of gross domestic product.

The statistics agency said Friday some of these activities are legal in certain European Union countries, and comparable figures are needed. All member states need the same standard because they are used to assess a member state's contribution to the EU budget.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/economy/drugs-prostitution-they-are-part-gdp-too-u-k-says-n118286

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain “Pudd’nhead Wilson’s New Calendar,” 1897
New Grasping at straws. That austerity crap really works, don't it?
New I guess, if you can afford hookers n drugs
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Not what I meant. I meant they're grasping at straws to show some GDP growth.
New Aren't the hookers the ones who should be grasping at straws?
--

Drew
New Speak for yourself. Some of us have hoses.
New The laddie doth protest too much, methinks
--

Drew
New Well, I ...
used to think I had a pubic hair. But then I peed out of it.
New Ok, that was funny...
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New +3 Thinking-on-feet er..
     Acknowledging reality - (lincoln) - (9)
         Grasping at straws. That austerity crap really works, don't it? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (8)
             I guess, if you can afford hookers n drugs -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                 Not what I meant. I meant they're grasping at straws to show some GDP growth. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                     Aren't the hookers the ones who should be grasping at straws? -NT - (drook) - (5)
                         Speak for yourself. Some of us have hoses. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                             The laddie doth protest too much, methinks -NT - (drook) - (3)
                                 Well, I ... - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                     Ok, that was funny... -NT - (hnick)
                                     +3 Thinking-on-feet er.. -NT - (Ashton)

Toto... I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...!
106 ms