IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New not sure if this was posted here before
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New New to me. Thanks. I think. ;-)
New A hoot..
(Except: rather doubt that an Anointed-via-Certainty one would have responded That many times.)
But a good indication of what some-0f-us are up-against re. ... some Others-of-us.

Oh and.. thanks for all the fish
New Yeah, I wouldn't expect that many responses either
--

Drew
New kJr (granddaughter) is in catholic preschool
She had a conversation with M concerning all the wonderful things god created. I kept my mouth shut. I told M that I was going to wipe all that shit clean in a couple of years, but I'll leave it alone for now. Let her be lied to for a bit.

She starts at MASS next year, a magnet school that focuses on science and math. So I figure it will take care of itself, but I could be wrong.

When B was in Jewish preschool I had to have a discussion with him about not arguing with his teachers. Yes, they were full of shit, but he simply has to accept it was not his place to correct them. Put up with it for a bit. That kid was SMART.

PlayStation 7.
     not sure if this was posted here before - (boxley) - (4)
         New to me. Thanks. I think. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         A hoot.. - (Ashton) - (1)
             Yeah, I wouldn't expect that many responses either -NT - (drook)
         kJr (granddaughter) is in catholic preschool - (crazy)

It's like dingos mating with elephants: messy loud with lots of snapping and position changes.
60 ms