IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: There is no substantive...
..or credible rebuttal to the hypothesis of man-assisted forcing of climate change. FIFY
The measures that may help are not being taken. The only thing being done is a wealth transfer from the poor to the rich via carbon taxes, taxpayer transfers to shady cronies who support politicians willing to agree and allowing all sorts of crap science push out the useful science.

Nukes, lots of them
5 year push to have a lot of service stations that supply natural gas to vehicles and tax credits to help the conversion here in America. That's just a start but it won't happen because of the whoo eaters that buy the oh woes of the Kerry's etal.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Welcome aboard ... at least the same novel.
Also same page: The measures that may help are not being taken. (Nicely understated, too.)

So then, once we've convinced most that the earth orbits the Sun and that thermodynamics is merely the working-manual for noticing why one sweats in large drops?
what's your idea of a sufficiently hefty clue-by-four for galvanizing--for the first time--international Real plans, short and long term?

Come up with an outline for that and you could get epaulets And a saber.
(Oh, and how long? to renovate those ids, egos and fumigate for bats which shit in brains?)

That is all. Just do it.
New Chamber of Commerce says it'll be cheap.
     insight into the sausage making on the IPCC reports - (boxley) - (7)
         Interesting. - (Another Scott)
         So... - (folkert)
         It's 2000 pages because - (Ashton)
         There is no substantive... - (pwhysall) - (3)
             Re: There is no substantive... - (boxley) - (2)
                 Welcome aboard ... at least the same novel. - (Ashton)
                 Chamber of Commerce says it'll be cheap. - (Another Scott)

Jabber is not a command line!
39 ms